Hello my friends!! So it took the entire weekend but I think I've finally got my theme for my final project... DRUM ROLL PLEASE!! :D
THINGS THAT DON'T BELONG.
I actually was inspired to do this theme from a Ballet West promo post card. I looked for the picture to show you but I could not find it online. Basically, it has a ballerina in a tutu and bodice and pointe shoes standing in the middle of a Utah desert. It was probably Moab or something. It doesn't matter where it was, the point is that it wasn't some place you would normally find a ballerina. Hence, my project. I will take pictures of stuff that doesn't normally belong where I've put it.
I want to attempt to recreate the ballerina shot with some of my dance friends but that won't be the only thing I use. Maybe an egg has made its way into a bag of chips. Maybe a toy car has made its way into a sea of pencils. Anyway... you get where I'm going.
I'm really excited!!! See you on the other side....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Sweet. You could put a golf ball into a carton of eggs...etc...
exactly!! i'm way excited...
that's actually a really cool project - it's going to be awesome!
i really love this idea meghan!!
i really love this idea meghan!!
Meghan! That's the coolest idea ever! I've seen that poster and I can't wait to see what you end up creating!
Really that is such a good idea!
Post a Comment