Thursday, May 21, 2009

Final Project- After

My final project... Hmmmm...

I'm sad to say that I don't think it was some of my best work. I could've done better. That makes me quite sad, and a bit angry I didn't live up to my potential. Oh well...

In theory, I loved the idea. It had potential, it had originality, the works. That's sorta where it stopped. I shot some interesting images but because they were all shot on my black driveway they were all very grey.

My favorite was the one of just the feet sticking out. It sorta looks like a dead body but I like the shadows.

I don't really have a least favorite...

I'm not totally disappointed though.... I think the idea has potential and I'm glad I got to explore it for a short time.

1 comment:

Mr. Patteson said...

I agree to some extent that this wasn't your best work. It was by no means bad... neat idea, good images. Not every project can turn out spectacular, though. This can be a step along the way. Just keep at it & learn from it. I know you have the tenacity.