
Part of me loves this image. Part of me hates it. I like it because I really like the pools of light periodically down the hallway. I also like the way the hallway seems to go on forever. I'm also quite fond of the tones. The things I don't like are:
1. The way the room numbers are just a centimeter off. On one of them you can see more of the sign than on the other. I was striving for symmetry...
2. Also, the walls are just a bit off. Same as the room number signs.
There are plenty more but I won't bore you with the details. :)

5 comments:
ooh i really like it! and i wouldn't have noticed the un symmetry. Its not that bad.
I love it!! i still can't see the not symettrical whatever, but if i could see it i would tell you that i like a little bit of varriance in a patttern
thanks chan and hannah! i guess the un symmetry is just my ocd taking over. :P
This is proof that you can make strong images anywhere. Good seeing.
yes i really like it and don't even worry about the un symmetry it looks great!
Post a Comment