Friday, January 9, 2009

Tutu and Shoes




I actually really like this finished product. Except for the tutu in the dry cleaning bag... that was stupid on my part. I had to crop it a lot too... And the composition is a bit iffy... And the background was a too busy before I made most of it black.

But the way the light hits the tutu and the shoes is really nice. And the shadow to the left of the tutu is really sweet too. Mr. Slade helped me a lot to get it to feel like it did when I shot it. I'm pretty pleased overall. I'm hoping to shoot more of the tutu for high-key shots for the black and white assignment.

1 comment:

Slade said...

You had to see it first. I only helped you squeeze the juice out of it. Remember this spot in your house. It would be a great one for lots of things. Portraits would be beautiful shot here.