Before I get started let me just say that I know this is really late to be posting this, considering my class processed this assignment Friday. However, my camera malfunction and the fact I was sick that day prevented that from happening. :( So, I'm shooting this weekend. :)
I honestly am terrified for this assignment. Most assignments, I get the description and immediately have some ideas. My mind went blank for this one. Obviously, I didn't anticipate having a tornado any time soon so mimicking the tornado picture wasn't an option. A snow storm might be interesting but then again, how interesting is it to essentially watch snow melt? Then, I tried to think about the getting closer one. I had literally one idea for that. There was a picture from first term that I really liked. It was a close up of a pine tree branch. What if I took a landscape picture with a pine tree in the frame somewhere. The next image could be an interesting angle of the pine tree and then really close up on the branch. After that, I am out of ideas. I suppose I'll just have to put on my photo thinking cap, get out the camera and start shooting.
Maybe I'll surprise myself. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment