This assignment was actually really fun to shoot. I picked a nice day, with good light and got to shoot everything outside. :)
I rolled the film well... no purple hearts. :D And I was very happy with how my contact sheet looked. There was lots to choose from, which is always good.
For my diptych, I printed a shot of a half full starbucks cup and then an empty one. I'm pretty happy with how those turned out. I think there might be something wrong with my camera though, because all of my images were a bit dark. However, I managed to get the highlights up and bring the shadows down.
For my triptych, I used one of my "getting closer" shots. It started with a big picture of my neighborhood. Then, narrowed down to a pine tree, and then a few branches. I'm really happy with these images. They are all very sharp and crisp. A little dark for the light I shot them in, but hopefully I'll get my camera fixed and it will all be good. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
good.
Post a Comment