skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bernstein Photo 2012
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Candy Cigarette
Candy Cigarette -Sally Mann
I found this on Katie's tumblr. I fell in love. With what, I have no idea. Honestly, I cannot even describe how much I love this photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(39)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(7)
▼
April
(11)
Triptych/Diptych Assignment- After
A Little Princess
Sally Mann
Candy Cigarette
Paint
Rodney Smith, Research Assignment
A Day In the Life- After
Night Assignment- Before
Final Project Idea
Diptych/Triptych Assignment- Before
Photographer- Jerry Dantzic
►
March
(2)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(12)
►
December
(12)
About Me
Meghan
I grew up in LA and moved out to Utah about 2 years ago. I love the performing arts... theatre, dance, singing. :D
View my complete profile
Followers
Favorite Links
Dark Room Photography
Waterford Photo 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment