Night assignment... I'm excited and not excited.
Honestly, I love the night. I'm much more of a night person than a morning person. Being out at night when everyone else is asleep is fun, to me. I think shooting at night will present sufficient challenges but the images have the potential to turn out really cool.
I don't have too many ideas right now of what to shoot. I know I'd like to shoot late at night for most of them. I would also like to have a few shots of early evening when everyone has their lights on. But to contrast that, I'd also like to shoot one where everyone has their lights off except for one or two twinkling lights. And, finally, I'd like to get a few where it's obvious that no one else but me is awake. I'm pretty excited!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds good. Go to it! Glad you are excited.
Post a Comment